What is NICL?
The Network of IDeA-funded Core Laboratories (NICL) is a national initiative born in response to a breakout session held during the 2008 National IDeA Symposium of Biomedical Research Excellence Meeting (NISBRE) in Washington, DC. It became clear during the session that there were many common and some unique issues that are shared amongst NCRR-funded core laboratories. As a result, a steering committee was formed to explore the possibilities of promoting information exchange between cores and the formation of a new network was born.
The mission of this network is to support, encourage, and facilitate resource sharing and collaboration among NCRR-funded cores and shared-resource facilities.
The web site, NICLweb.org, will serve as a portal for exchange of ideas between COBRE, INBRE, RCMI and CTSA cores. Please take a few minutes to register and enjoy the interactive features available on the web site.
- 2014 – NIH, NIGMS Fifth Biennial National IDeA Symposium of Biomedical Research Excellence (NISBRE) 2014 NIH, NIGMS Fifth Biennial National IDeA Symposium of Biomedical Research Excellence (NISBRE) June 16 – 18, 2014 The National IDeA Symposium of Biomedical Research Excellence held its biennial conference in Washington, DC on June 16-18, 2014. During this conference the Network of IDeA-funded Core Laboratories (NICL) organized a special core track session. The following is the agenda, ...
- NISBRE Workshop 2012 Stephen Bobin – References and Reading NISBRE Workshop 2012 Stephen Bobin References and Reading Book: Decent Summary of an MBA Curriculum Kenneth M. Eades, Timothy M. Laseter, Ian Skurnik, Peter L. Rodriguez, Lynn A.Isabella, Paul J. Simko The Portable MBA Wiley; 5 edition (May 3, 2010) ISBN-10: 0470481293 ISBN-13: 978-0470481295 The Service Corp Of Retired Executives (SCORE) website http://www.score.org/ is a treasure trove of business information. At ...
- Network of IDeA-funded Core Laboratories(NICL): Turning NICL into Gold Turning NICL into Gold
- Post COBRE and INBRE Funding: Best Practices to Sustain Critical Resources Post COBRE and INBRE Funding: Best Practices to Sustain Critical Resources
- NICL Discussion – NISBRE 2010 NICL Agenda for NISBRE 2010 meeting Introduction and Overview of Core Focused Workshops – Tim Hunter, Vermont Genetics Network at the University of Vermont The State of NCRR Cores: Present and Future – Gregory K. Farber, PhD, Acting Director, Division of Extramural Activities Acting Director, Office of Construction, National Center for Research Resources NICL Organizational Committee – James A. Foster, ...